Last modified: January 15th, 2019
Acceptable Use Policy & Anti-Spam
You must have permission to email the recipient when using our service to send bulk campaigns. All messages must comply with all applicable laws and regulations where you or DATADYNE MARKETING operates or the recipient of your message is located.
The following practices are not permitted from our service and would be a violation of this policy, they are provided as examples, are subject to change and should not be considered exhaustive.
- Failing to provide an opt out method in any commercial message or failing to comply within 3 days to any request by a recipient not be contacted
- Failing to include your valid physical mailing address or a link to that information
- Sending from group/distribution lists or role email addresses including hello@ success@ sales@ or similar
- Sending emails from a fictional identity or using a pseudonym, assumed identity or alias
- Sending emails that generate an unacceptable number of bounces.
- Attempting to hide the number of bounces resulting from activity coming from DATADYNE MARKETING.
- Sending email that results in an unacceptable number of spam or UCE complaints (even if the messages themselves are not actually spam or UCE).
- Attempting to disguise the origin or subject matter of any message or falsifying or manipulating the originating email address, subject line, headers, or transmission path
- Transmitting any material that contains or links to viruses, trojan horses, worms or any other malicious, harmful, or deleterious program, software or application
- Using the DATADYNE MARKETING Services in connection with any unsolicited or harassing messages (commercial or otherwise) including but not limited to unsolicited or unwanted phone calls SMS or text messages, voice mail, or faxes.
If you know of or suspect any violations of this Policy, please notify DATADYNE MARKETING at firstname.lastname@example.org. DATADYNE MARKETING will determine compliance with this Policy at its sole discretion.