Our Platform Leads The Industry In Providing Regulatory Compliance
As a marketing services provider, we recognize the multifaceted compliance requirements financial professionals are required to adhere to when creating marketing materials. For this reason, we've kept the legal and regulatory guidelines that shape your industry in mind.
How we keep you compliant
- You pre-approve content before it's sent.
- Our content is editorial in nature. True to requirements, we don't write anything that's suggestive of advisory services or that recommends specific insurance products or situational advice.
- We do not store any personal or health information about your clients or prospects except basic contact info we use to send emails on your behalf.
- We comply with the CAN-SPAM Act and we only reach out to the people on your contact list.
- As a policy, we archive all social media posts made and emails sent for over two years, where they are stored in an easily accessible place.
- We never require or suggest a quid pro quo for referring new clients.
We understand the regulatory requirements
- National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) regulations and guidelines
- Applicable rules from the National Insurance Consumer Protection Act
- Applicable rules from the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- Rules and regulations of investment advisers by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- SEC advertising regulations under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 (the "Advisers Act")
- SEC Guidance on the Testimonial Rule and Social Media
- SEC Risk Alert: Investment Advisor Use of Social Media
- Disclosure and use of customer information under the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- Customer information compliance standards under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA)
- CAN-SPAM email compliance standards
We work hard to deliver marketing services that follow the letter of the law and are focused on being as compliant as possible.
Ultimately, individual customers are responsible for the compliance of their marketing programs with applicable laws and regulations. DATADYNE MARKETING assumes no liability for the accuracy or completeness of this information, the information contained in any marketing programs it creates, or the compliance of any marketing program with any applicable laws and regulations. Please consult with an attorney for information on specific laws and regulations and how they apply to your business.